Skip to main content

Zooper Widget Pro Skins

I had some requests to share these Zooper Widget Pro Skins, so here you go!


BROKEN DOWNLOAD



STRAIGHT DOWNLOAD


Please do not duplicate these skins without permission!! Thank you!!
After downloading you place the Template in the ZooperWidget SD Card Folder in the Templates subfolder. To apply you select the skin from the SD Card option in Zooper WIdget Pro.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone. Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time. It's been a very busy summer for me & my family. I recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 & thought I'd start a new blog so everything would be fresh & new. Please bear with me while I get everything situated. I have a Halloween blog post coming very soon so please visit my new blog: Note8Love  to see any new posts. This blog, LoveNote5, will be left as is so that you will still be able to access it & download what you want. I won't, however, be updating any download links on this blog from this point on. If you see something you want & are having any trouble downloading, please feel free to contact me & I will try to help. Thank you to all my loyal followers through out the years & please follow me to the new blog.

Chevron Zebra Wallpapers