I had a request to post the Zooper Widget Pro skin in this screenshot so here you go.
Make sure you choose the 4x4 widget size because this skin is All Over your entire screen.If you want it to look the same as mine the scaling for the entire widget must be set at 100%.
Please note: I will not be answering questions about this widget. If you do not know how to use Zooper Widget Pro please read the instructions on the Zooper website.
Thank you.
Make sure you choose the 4x4 widget size because this skin is All Over your entire screen.If you want it to look the same as mine the scaling for the entire widget must be set at 100%.
Please note: I will not be answering questions about this widget. If you do not know how to use Zooper Widget Pro please read the instructions on the Zooper website.
Thank you.
All Over Zooper Widget Skin
