Skip to main content

Waves Wallpapers

Please Note: If you Pin any of my wallpapers to Pinterest please pin the actual size! You must click on the image to open the full size. I've seen so many of my wallpapers pinned that are too small for people to actually use. Thank you.













Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone. Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time. It's been a very busy summer for me & my family. I recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 & thought I'd start a new blog so everything would be fresh & new. Please bear with me while I get everything situated. I have a Halloween blog post coming very soon so please visit my new blog: Note8Love  to see any new posts. This blog, LoveNote5, will be left as is so that you will still be able to access it & download what you want. I won't, however, be updating any download links on this blog from this point on. If you see something you want & are having any trouble downloading, please feel free to contact me & I will try to help. Thank you to all my loyal followers through out the years & please follow me to the new blog.

I LOVE SUMMER!